Student Nurse, prn

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm back!!!!.............

...in classes that is.

Today was our first day of theory/lecture after the much needed winter break. We have the instructor that has been teaching for years and we love her. Tough as nails but she gets down to business by teaching what we need to know, in an orderly and concise manner.


Today wasn't too bad we chatted about our vacations, went over what to expect this semester and did some (much needed) review. My classmates and I have decided to again spilt up the objectives for each chapter and divide the work. This is a relief in itself. We are also are looking ahead to May when we actually graduate starting to imagine the pinning ceremony as a reality not just a far off dream. There is still a lot of work to be done but I feel now that I just maybe a nurse someday.

Now time for homework ......let the games begin.........

4 Comments:

  • I got 90% today on our first theory/lecture exam on perioperative nursing & pharmacology, etc. for this quarter.

    I will be thinking of you!
    Hh

    P.S. Will be adding you to my bloglist. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog the other day!

    By Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"..., at 7:12 PM  

  • Seeing all the work you have ahead of you at the beginning of each semester can be daunting, but also exciting in a weird way. Good luck with everything and before you know it, you will be reciting your oath and being pinned. ;-)

    Good luck.

    Dustin
    http://azx-raytechstudent.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Dustin, at 2:42 PM  

  • Oh wow! How exciting! I can't imagine becoming a nurse. I am very impressed with those people who take on the task of being a nurse. You have my utmost respect.

    By Blogger GERBEN, at 2:13 PM  

  • And we are both students! LOL Thanks for the comment on my blog. :)

    I'm curious to see what you look like now that you said we have same hair and geeky girl glasses...lol Too funny :)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home