Student Nurse, prn

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

CPR and Pearly Whites....

I renewed my CPR certification today. I had to sign-up for a the whole class because I let my old one expire. But the instructor was really cool and we got out 3 hours early!!! Since a bunch of us had done the same thing she fast-tracked us through because we had been certified before.

Other exciting events for today included a trip to the Dentist to have my teeth cleaned. Oh the thrilling life I lead.

I am starting to feel like a human being again. I have my energy back but I am still feeling congested.

Tomorrow bills and laundry ...whooohooo ! *rolls eyes* All in an effort to be ready for classes on the 17th.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, Glad to hear you are feeling better. I just had a bout of something myself, but am pretty much over it now, just in time for school to start. I am not certified in CPR yet, but the instructors in our program assure us it will happen sometime in the next few months. I took it once several years ago, so it will be good to have a refresher again.

    Enjoy the laundry and bills.

    Dustin B.

    By Blogger Dustin, at 6:55 PM  

  • Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

    We went through a flurry of appts. for our family over December when I had my time off school. Eye doctor cancelled my January appt. to early February (he was extending his vacation!) So once I have my new vision-wear I will be better off. Being in my 40's and needing to see better again, don't ya' know.

    Hh

    By Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"..., at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home