Student Nurse, prn

Monday, December 12, 2005

Day 1 ... *sigh*

Tomorrow is the theory med/surg final. It's almost 9:30pm and all I have dancing in my head this holiday season is drug names, disease names, lab values and terminology.

Next on my agenda is a good nights sleep and a decent breakfast in the AM (hard boiled egg , 1/2 bagel and a big cup o'tea-decaf).


We had nice study group today, so I feel like I have done my best to study the material.... I had a instructor who once said so simply; "If you know it you know it, if you don't you don't", he was emphasizing that once you know something stop studying it and go on to what you do not. At this point it's too late to cram anymore in so... sweet dreams until tomorrow

2 Comments:

  • Hey SVN,

    By now you have probably taken your theory med/surg final, so I hope it had a good out come. Either way, now you are free. Enjoy your special breakfast.

    Adios,
    Dustin B.
    http://azx-raytechstudent.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Dustin, at 11:56 AM  

  • Hey J~

    Thanks for all your continued comments. It means a lot to me to know there are folks out there rooting for me :o)

    SVN, prn

    By Blogger SVN, prn, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home