Student Nurse, prn

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tag, you are it..........

Well, it turns out I've been tagged by Dustin over at Desert Imaging. So here it goes:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Sales at The Gap
2. Receptionist in a Hair Salon
3. Reservations/Inside Sales/Operations Supervisor for a Tour Wholesaler
4. Corporate Concierge at HP (best job I ever had!!!)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Somethings Gotta Give
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Shawshank Redeption
4. The Everlasting Lightness of Being

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Tucson, AZ (born there)
2. Menlo Park, CA (grew up there)
3. Plano, TX
4. Lexington, KY

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Real World (someday I will grow up)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. ER

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Hawaii, all islands (and more times then I can count)
2. Jamaica
3. Europe (Spain, Africa, Italy, Switzerland, France, England)
4. Lake Tahoe

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. my Yahoo home page
2. Dictonary.com
3. my blog
4. Craigslist.org (Sacramento)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Sushi
2. Mexican
3. Ribs
4. Chocolate

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Greece
2. Fiji
3. My cabin near Tahoe
4. with my niece (she's 8 months old)

Four Most Wonderful Places I've Ever Been:
1. Barcelona, Spain
2. Kona, Hawaii
3. Big Sur, CA
4. Wright's Lake, CA

Four Books I read Over and Over Again:
1. Drug Guide for Nurses
2. Diseases and Disorders, A Guide for Nurses
3. Shel Silverstein, A Light in the Attic or Where the Sidewalk Ends
4. John Steinbeck, East of Eden

Four Songs I listen to Over and Over Again:
1. Making Memories of Us, Keith Urban
2. Linger, The Cranberries
3. Kiss You All Over, Exile
4. Sunday Morning, Maroon 5

Four Reasons Why I Blog?
1. to capture for posterity my experiences as a student nurse
2. to share my experiences with other students
3. to help me think
4. to Rant and to Rave

Four people I tag to do this?
1. Mona
2. Neil
3. Monika
4. Bear

4 Comments:

  • yum!! i love ribs and sushi too. but not usually together. :-P

    Dustin

    By Blogger Dustin, at 2:19 PM  

  • Oh how I love Shel Silverstein!

    My favorite:

    I will not play at tug o' war.
    I'd rather play at hug o' war.
    Where everyone hugs instead of tugs
    Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug
    Where everyone kisses
    And everyone grins
    And everyone cuddles
    And everyone wins!

    By Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 11:01 AM  

  • I agree Neil. Check out this link..

    www.wrightslake.net

    My slice of heaven.

    By Blogger SVN, prn, at 11:28 PM  

  • Oh boy - ok tag accepted.... Thanks!

    By Blogger Nurse2B, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home