Student Nurse, prn

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Grey's Anatomy...

...the book has nothing on the ABC show.

I don't have much time for TV viewing but Sunday night is usually one where I put down the text books and stop studying to indulge in a mind numbing dose of the idiot box. I have to say this particular show, Grey's Anatomy ROCKS and not just because it's a semi-medical related show and that I grin when I understand the medical jargon.... it is just a well written drama with all the *gasps* one can muster in one hour. Love it. Keep it coming. I am hooked.

5 Comments:

  • i'm glad i'm not the only one writing about grey's anatomy RIGHT AFTER it's over. i am hooked too...though not for long if meredith doesn't start being a lit-tle less self absorbed.

    By Blogger betty, at 11:57 PM  

  • I like House.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:46 AM  

  • I feel like I have to watch Grey's Anatomy just so I can keep up with the chatter about it in school! It's a pretty funny show.

    Where's the tv show about nurses - or better yet - STUDENT nurses?!

    By Blogger dog food sugar, at 3:15 PM  

  • JJ - House is OK but I get a little annoyed by the constant irreverence of Dr. House

    Kate - A show about Nurses, aww c'mon it would be boring to watch a show about the folks who do all the work :o)

    By Blogger SVN, prn, at 4:22 PM  

  • I am obsessed about Greys also. I even went out and bought (on our shoe string budget mind you) the whole first season. I just started watching it this season, so I needed to see what I missed. Or at least thats how I justified it to myself. :-)

    Although I think they are kind of a strange match, I am glad George and Meredith finally...ah...ummm..."got to know each other" like was wanted so badly. He is my favorite character on there. I can identify with him, unconfident, awkward, but well-meaning.

    Anyway, I am glad to hear I am not the only one who loves the show.

    Dustin
    Desert Imaging - An X-ray Tech in Phoenix

    By Blogger Dustin, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home