Student Nurse, prn

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Snow day in Cally?.....

I wish!!

Actually, two of my classmates had that pleasure today.

I live in area that is very unique. Two hours west of me, the sound of the ocean, one hour east of me, snow.

Our clinical location this semester (a hospital) is 30 minutes east of where I live (and where our school's campus is) ...go an additional 30 minutes east and that is where they get snow a few times a year.

Can you take a guess at what city I might live in --approximately?

3 Comments:

  • OMG I am so geographically challenged I would have to study the map of the state to even begin to think about it...lol

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2:57 PM  

  • Yeah, snow days arent something you get a lot of in Phoenix, thats for sure. However, when i lived in Minnesota as a kid school was cancelled frequently because it was so cold that it was dangerous to go outside, especially for kids. from one extreme to another. Weird!

    By Blogger Dustin, at 12:37 PM  

  • mmm.. like sitting in between a fridge and an oven?between the sun and the rain?

    By Anonymous yarn, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home