Student Nurse, prn

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

We blew it....

Yesterday in class we all had the blahs... despite the beautiful day here in Cally and the tinge of love in the air, we couldn't muster any enthusiasm. We sat like bumps on a log, couldn't come up with simple information. Looked at each other like --sheesh, don't YOU KNOW THE INFORMATION?

We disappointed our instructor and made her a little pissy.


She told us we'd get senioritis but we didn't believe her.


Personally I started the day out great (thanks for the email Neil), practically whistling but once I sat in my chair I was drained of any energy. Not sure why but it happened. We need to step it up a bit.

Oh and yeah, I also messed up seems I am in the ER another week! I'm glad I was just starting to get the flow of the joint. At least when I go back I can be more efficient and effective.

2 Comments:

  • I would eat a bug for a 'beautiful day in Cally'.... Midwest winters suck your soul dry....

    By Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 11:04 AM  

  • Most people would prob be pissed to have to do another week in the ER> I'm glad that you see it as a positive opportunity :) You go girl :)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home