Student Nurse, prn

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Motivation and emesis

Motivation...I know my ultimate motivation (graduation) but it's so hard to stay motivated on a day-to-day basis. I don't want fear to be my motivator because then I lock up and stuff starts flying outta my head. Food is a BAD, bad motivator unless I want to weigh 1000 lbs when I'm done. I suppose I just have to remind myself how much I love the whole learning process and motivate myself.

Emesis...vomiting...throwing up...tossing your cookies...yup that's been my weekend. Gotta love your kids when they are doing this because no one else surely will. Dr. Appointment tomorrow cuz it's been since last Tuesday (5 days) for my 10 y/o *sigh*

The mid-term studies continue although I am a bit distracted. Tuesday will be here before I know it.

1 Comments:

  • Last year my kids had this virus where they puked every day (like once or twice) for ten days, and they were staggered so it was like 15 days of three different kids vomitting, and my peditrician was like, yeah that's what's going around. It was hell on earth.

    By Blogger Ms. Sheila Whotiger, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home