Student Nurse, prn

Monday, July 10, 2006

Critical thinking....

That's the name of the game with NCLEX. It's not a fact based exam, oh don't get me wrong, facts are mixed into the equation but it's all about judgment and critical thinking and a dose of common sense.

Is it possible to study? Sort of. Review terms, values, anatomy, meds and diseases. Do as many NCLEX style questions you can tolerate and call it a day. You either know this stuff by now or you don't.

I have all day tomorrow to study. Then it's the day I have been preparing for for three years. (That felt odd to type did I punctuate it right? ...for for...)

Anyways, no pressure, noooo (insert sarcasm).

Results take 30 days to receive by mail after the exam.

I'm numb. Behave y'all. TTFN.


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home