Student Nurse, prn

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Welcome faculty, family and friends....

OK it really doesn't start that way but GUESS WHAT? ............

I am going to speak at the pinning ceremony. ME. Little ol' me. A 'speech' and I volunteered to do it. My classmates do not know the content. It's a surprise. They do know I have something planned. But be assured it has lots of the word DREAMS in it and required poignant moments.

I do not think I am a good speaker. I am NOT the type to want attention. A few weeks back I was in an especially emotional state (read: PMS'ing) and decided to start writing. This was the result of my 'moment'. I hope that the passion I felt at the moment shines through in my 'speech'.

As the saying goes anything that doesn't kill us will make us stronger. I'm going to be one tough chick.


Pray for me. Please.


This could get interesting.

4 Comments:

  • Update: any advice from public speaking experts?

    ...and I will post the contents after grad.

    By Blogger SVN, prn, at 12:28 AM  

  • Not an expert - but practice practice practice, then practice a little more.

    Congrats on the speaking gig!

    By Blogger dog food sugar, at 9:09 AM  

  • You'll do great! Wonderful! Beautiful!

    Just imagine them naked! Or at least with hospital gowns on!

    By Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 10:07 AM  

  • You can do it! I just found out the price of nursing school... $41,000!! Pray for me too please

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home