Student Nurse, prn

Monday, April 17, 2006

Fastest week ever...

Just like a vacation week to zoom by so fast.

But thinking back and I did enjoy it a lot and with tons of variety:

  • paid bills (ok, it HAD to get done before I left)
  • traveled to the SF Bay Area to visit with family for three days
  • saw "Ice Age; The Meltdown" and had dinner at a yummy Mexican Restaurant with a friend
  • lovely relaxing lunch with another friend
  • Sunday night dinner with family (and found out I will be an Auntie AGAIN!)
  • went skiing twice at Lake Tahoe resorts (discovered I am TOTALLY out of shape, once while it was sunny and once while it was snowing (in CA in April!!)
  • went to Easter church services on Saturday night (and volunteered for the First Aid Team)
  • worked two shifts, one on EASTER morning (possibly my last shift EVER as a CNA..whoohooo)

Now I am trying to get my house back in order, do some laundry and catch up on homework for tomorrow. We have lots of lecture material to finish before the end of the semester. Crunch time folks!!

4 Comments:

  • I think you forgot to mention "Full-body massage by Raoul."

    Or did he not show up when I asked him to?

    By Blogger Mona Buonanotte, at 9:45 AM  

  • Oh yes, Raoul, how could I forget.

    He showed up right on time and managed to help me forget every little stress...his hands and technique were beyond compare not to mention Raoul himself. *growl*

    We have a regular 'thing' going now, you should join us sometime, Mona

    By Blogger SVN, prn, at 6:01 PM  

  • SVN,

    I am just gearing up for my little vacation. Have lots planned: selling my wifes art at a show, camping, going to Las Vegas, several hikes, and a couple nice dinners thrown in too.

    Lots to accomplish, but I cant wait to try! ;-)

    ArizonaDB

    By Blogger Dustin, at 7:05 PM  

  • I feel my tired OLD body needs a vacation from my vacation (the skiing and work part anyways).

    Ice Age "II" was good --worth seeing BUT the original (as usual) was better.

    By Blogger SVN, prn, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home